Sunday, August 3, 2008

WEEKLY OBSESSION: MEN'S WATCHES

This week I'm obsessing over Men's Watches.
Lately, I've been seeing more and more fashionistas and celebrities rockin this look. I always find it so sexy when a woman wears a man's watch.  I LOVE the look of mixing feminine & masculine together. Check out a few of my favorites below...

Cool sporty look by Jaeger-LeCoultre

WOW, if your man is sporting a Audemars Piguet, he's no joke =)!  
LOVE...LOVE....LOVE!!!  Modern Sporty Chic vibe....

Awww, Panerai!  Besides the fact that it's a cool classic men's watch, it also goes up in value! I LOVE the face on this style.  Panerais are a great investment!

Rolex-no explanation needed.  You can never go wrong with a Rolex. Classic...Classic...Classic...

Girard-Perregaux-So chic and sexy!  


OK, back to work...no more drooling!  Gotta sell a ton of dresses before I can even think about this big splurge.  Sighhhh......


www.jaeger-lecoultre.com
www.audemarspiguet.com
www.panerai.com
www.rolex.com
www.girard-perregaux.com

No comments: