Friday, August 29, 2008

Colette gets a facelift!

Whenever I'm in Paris, I always stop my favorite shop there, COLETTE. I could spend hours in this shop. Recently, it was given a new facelift from Masamichi Katayama, founder of the architect firm Wonderwall

The new space has a lot of lighting with a gallery sleek feel. 
Check it out....

Colette always carries the latest "it" brands.  Their buyers are always on top of their game!  
Guys heart shoes too!
Awww.....I LOVE the gallery vibe to this space!
I LOVE how clean and sleek this space looks!
They have a cool cafe downstairs when you need a break to get some grub!
Cool beauty products selection.....
Take a break and listen to their eclectic selection of music!

COLETTE
213 Rue Saint-Honoré
75001 Paris, France

I LOVE Colette!  This is not only my favorite shop in Paris, it's one of my favorite shops in the world. So uber cool!  Awwww, I miss Paris!  You can't beat the food, the shopping, and the arts there!

No comments: