Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Skinny Bitch!

My girlfriend Jen gave me the book "SKINNY BITCH" a few months ago.  I finally came around to finishing it the other day, and lets just say, it's changed the way I eat.  To sum it up in a nutshell, if you want to be healthy and treat your body well...DON'T EAT MEAT!  Vegetarian is the way to go and NO MORE JUNK FOOD (the list goes on & on)!  I know, I know, not what you want to hear. If you're one of those people who believe ignorance is bliss.....don't read the book because it will make you look at everything you put in your body in a different light.

One of the first steps is cutting out meat and going ORGANIC.  Look at all the goodies I found on my recent trip to the Farmer's Market. I LOVE fresh fruits and veggies!!! 
No more chips and junk food!  Replace it with these goodies!

How cool is this?  The honey was soooo yummmmy!


I LOVE food too much to give up everything.  At the end of the day, if you LOVE pizza, coffee, steak and cheese, go eat it...but everything in moderation, ok?  You live only once, just don't overd0 it!

No comments: