Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday brunch w/the girls...

This past Sunday I went to my friend Pauline's birthday brunch.  I LOVE meeting up with my girlfriends, because it's always a blast playing catch up w/them.

I'm going through a long dress phase this week. I got this dress at TARGET a few months ago.  I LOVE the color, the fit, and how comfortable it is!  The best part is, I got it for $19.99! Yup,
baller on a budget day!

Met up with the girls to celebrate Pauline's birthday.  Great weather to eat outside!

2 of the hardest working ladies I know!  Elaine (NY MAG) & Jaqueline (Massage Envy).  

Yaaaaay! Lea's back in NYC for the weekend!  It's so good to see you mama! Kick some butt in SF!  I know you're going to do great things out there.  Can't wait to see your next commercial!

After brunch a few of us walked over to NOLITA to do some shopping. We stopped by my friend Calvin's shop.  In true Calvin Tran style--always gotta have lots of champagne while you shop!  

You are too much!  We definitely are 2 peas in a pod luv! 

Calvin styling May to make her look chic and sexy!  

After a few hours of shopping and lots of champagne, we were all starving!  I was craving for some Viet food.  So off we went to Chinatown....

My fav- Hot & Sour shrimp soup, salt & pepper shrimp, and beef cubes! So Yummmy!

Thanks, guys!  Such a fun and spontaneous day! LOVE spending my Sundays with great food and great company!


No comments: