Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a wrap!

As much as I am dreading that summer is ending too soon, I'm so looking forward to FALL-my favorite season! I LOVE wearing boots, chunky sweaters, and the layered look. Check out all the cute sweaters for Fall 08 that I'm totally digging!


Now that it's starting to get chilly in the evening, I have to remember to bring a cute sweater or wrap to wear. Here I am rockin a jersey knit wrap with my YUMI KIM slip dress last night. 
oooh, LOVE chunky sweaters! They're so cozy!
I'm a huge fan of Doo.ri, her stuff totally rocks!
Add a belt to spice up your sweater!
Oh, SONIA- always all about COLOR!  

I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend.  Getting ready to put the summer goodies away and pull out all the sweaters and boots.  Yup, Fall is pretty much here.

No comments: