Monday, August 18, 2008

Food for your soul!

I spent this past week indulging on books! Now that I'm just sitting around waiting for my Spring Samples to trickle in, I can relax for a bit before the shows. I LOVE reading, just wish I had more time to! I read everything from business to chick books. I always say books are FOOD FOR YOUR SOUL. I try to read at least one business book a month, because you can never stop learning. I know, I'm the first to admit I am a closet NERD =).


I spent the weekend reading chick books. My great escape :).
I was feeling so lazy Saturday. I wanted to wear a comfy t-shirt and just lounge around.

My entire staff loves to read.  We always joke around that the YUMI KIM office is like a mini library.  The girls are always swapping books.  It's like our own mini book club =).

Sometimes I spend an entire afternoon at a book store.  I start with indulging on fashion & interior design magazines, work my way to architecture books, then to art books.  I never leave a book store empty handed!

Art books are visual eye candy!

People always ask me how I manage to sit through a 16hr flight to Asia all the time.  My secret- I READ!  It's the only time I have to myself.  No interruptions, no cell phone ringing, no staff, just me and my book!

My goal is to read 2 books a month.  Gotta feed my soul with yummy treats!

No comments: