Saturday, August 30, 2008

Project Las Vegas 2008: DAY#2 PM

8.27.2008
Evening

It's tradition that after the show ends each day we go SHOPPING! It's a big stress reliever from a long work day =). I LOVE that there is a BARNEYS at my hotel.  Guess what we find there?  Jae Basilio on the racks...yaaaaay! Doing big things, Miss Janet.  I'm so proud of you!!! 

I can't believe just 1 1/2yrs ago we were in Hong Kong sourcing factories for you....sniff...sniff...sniff.  Wow, look where you're at now. My little girl is all grown up! Here's to moving ONWARD & UPWARD! Keep channeling the positive energy =)!
oooh, we can't go into Barneys without stopping by the shoe department.  Awww, the Givenchys I've been eyeing.  So so sexy! Hmm, what am I treating myself to after the show?
Ok, the real reason why I LOVE staying at the Palazzo is GRAND LUX CAFE! People always assume I'm the type of girl who loves only fancy meals or eating at trendy restaurants.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE those places too, but there's nothing like good cheap food! I HEART their MISO SALMON and CREAM of MUSHROOM SOUP.  I seriously had it EVERYDAY while I was there. The detoxing went out the window a long time ago =). LOL!

We met up with the Twnz @ Grand Lux Cafe!
ME!, Janet, Randy, & Jeanette
Joey & Phil grubbing on yummy cheesecake!
Joey & Phil
After picking up Grand Lux to go, we went back to the room to get some zzzzzzzz's. Gotta get some beauty sleep before it's time to go boogie down.  It's our last night in Vegas...I know it's going to be a long night.

Here we are at Creative Recreation & Hudson Jeans Party @Tryst! Me & my West Coast sales crew. We work hard, and party hard together!
Awwww, I met Michael from revolveclothing.com.  He's one of my West Coast accounts.  I LOVE meeting my customers & buyers at these shows.  You are uber cool, mister!  It was so much fun hanging out with you!  Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the after party.  Cinderella was falling apart. Next time for sure!!!

We had such a blast!  We were dancing soooo much and having such a great time! DJ VICE rocked it!  Look at us....ALL SMILES!  It's so important to surround yourself around positive supportive people.  I LOVE my girls, they're the best! 
"When one of us wins, we ALL WIN!"

Janet, ME!, Michelle, Jennifer, & Amanda

Thanks, ladies- for such a FABULOUS and interesting night. I have to say, it's been the most memorable Project Vegas Trade Show trip for me to date.  Thanks for all the laughters, and everyone channeling good positive energy!  I LOVE you guys!  

Remember ladies....THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!! =)

Can't wait till the next Project Las Vegas!

www.revolveclothing.com
www.jaebasilio.com

1 comment:

Chris said...

I know Mikey from Revolve Clothing! His girlfried Carmen is soooo sweet! God, small world.