Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another celebration!

Last night I trekked my way to Williamsburg for Pauline's Bday dinner. Yup, another celebration for Ms. Pauline =). I never miss out on good food and great company!  I haven't been to Williamsburg in a long time. It was kinda cool to see how much the area has changed in just a few years.  I have to agree with May, I loved the vibe and definitely want to head back there soon. Gotta go back and check out the nice eye candy May...hehehehe =).

Since we're going to Brooklyn, I was in the mood to dress a bit funky...casual cool look for the night. I call this my potato sack skirt...ha! Feeling hip....

Cheers to the birthday girl!  Happy 21st mama =)!

May & Pauline wearing YUMI KIM!


Enrique made this from scratch!  It was sooooooo good!  

Chris gave me lessons all night on how to work on my facial expressions.  Hmmm, I think I'm going to stick to my day job luv...ha.  You're much better at it than I am =).


Great times, guys!  

No comments: