Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Eye Candy

One of the things I LOVE about living in NYC is that there are so many small cute galleries around town.  Yesterday I was running a few errands in Nolita and stumbled onto this cute gallery on Spring Street.  I walked in and was impressed with their mini exhibit. I could see myself living with most of the art pieces.  I also found some of the pieces inspiring and could easily translate into prints. That's what I love about my job, you never know where you could draw your inspiration from. 

My outfit yesterday....
We just shipped YUMI KIM's first fall delivery! The goods should be in stores now! I'm excited that I have a fresh batch of goodies to wear the next few weeks =).  Here I am wearing the TUYET DRESS- so comfy! New from my Fall 2008 Collection!


Such a cute gallery! Check out all the cool pieces in their exhibit.







Gotta support the ARTS!!!

No comments: