Sunday, August 31, 2008

WEEKLY OBSESSION: ME TIME!

This week, I'm obsessing over getting some "ME TIME."  My life has been so crazy the past few weeks preparing for the shows.  While I was in Vegas, I was living off a few hours of sleep every night & Redbull. Now that the Project Las Vegas show is over, I'm in desperate need of some ME time. Usually after every major trade show I try to run away for a few days to relax and recharge myself.  It's so important to take care of your body! 

I am such a California girl at heart.  I LOVE laying out and getting some sun!  Whenever I try to get away, I always pick places that are not major tourist spots. I'm around people all the time living in NYC, so when I need some ME time, I'm all about staying at secluded places.

Awww, so nice to be on an empty beach!
As much as I LOVE the sun, it's important to always take care of your skin! Always wear a hat and lots of sunscreen!
I'm going to miss eating this....so YUMMMMY!
Sitting on my balcony relaxing and playing catch up on some reading. 
Yes, I LOVE my ME TIME!
LOVE my view....
This is what I've been waking up to every morning. View from the living room...so beautiful! I still work whereever I go, but I LOVE my job so it never really feels like work. 

I use my getaway as a time to reflect on my life and be at peace. Life can get so hectic at times that many people tend to forget to take the time out to take a deep breath and just chill. I make it a priority to escape once in a while from the craziness and make some ME TIME! 

Business Tip of the Week:Whether it's a few days away on a mini getaway or an afternoon of pampering....try to make time for yourself! It's important to take care of your mind, body, & soul!

Almost time to head back to NYC. Sighhh.....
At least I know I will be back recharged, revived, and ready to hit the ground running!  The next 3 weeks are going to be CRAZY! This is my busy time!  I can't wait for you guys to see all the things I have in store the next few weeks =).

Till then.....I need to run and squeeze in a few more hours of ME TIME before it's time to head back to NYC!

No comments: