Saturday, August 30, 2008

Project Las Vegas 2008: DAY#1 AM

8.26.2008
DAY #1 OF PROJECT LAS VEGAS

Janet brought over my favorite pastry in the whole wide world! 
I LOVE BOUCHON!
All about dressing comfortable today!

I LOOOOOVE staying at the Palazzo! 
Time to head down and work!

I'm rocking the BANGS today! I know...I know...it's so different! 
The best part about attending the shows is that I get to see my buyers!
Project Las Vegas atmosphere.....
Me and my team!


I HEART GINNY WONG SHOWROOM!  

Oh my goodness, it's Justin! Sighhhh......

My geisha sisters came out to show support! We've been friends forever! Jen is rockin a YUMI KIM Fall 2008 dress!  You look fab Jen!
We HEART guys w/tattoos! I'll be the first to admit, I'm a sucker for them. Oh no!
Us checking out other vendors.....
Hmmmm, is this a sign?

TRADE SHOWS ARE THE BEST PLACE TO NETWORK =)!
Yaaaay! Buyers from FREE SHOP Japan.  I LOVE these girls!  LOVE your shop! See you guys in NYC soon! Thank you so much for your endless support ladies! I'm definitely going to Japan soon!  
Oh my, I think Janet found her long lost brothers from another mother.  They're all about BLING BLINGING too!


BEST PART ABOUT THE SHOWS ARE ALL THE FREEBIES!


Yup, we are the biggest dorks!  As they say...
"Birds of a feather flock together!"

Wow, such a busy 1st day.  Now onto the evening! 

No comments: