Thursday, July 24, 2008

WEEKLY OBSESSION: CANON EOS REBEL XSi

This week, my obsession is my new camera, the CANON EOS REBEL XSi.  I LOOOOOOOVE IT!

I bought it a few days ago for my photography class, and since I picked it up, I can't seem to put it down.  Monday was my first day of class, and so far it's been one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time. I can't believe how much I've learned in just a few days.  

After class each day I usually wander the streets of NYC to shoot and learn how to use my new toy.  Since I've always had a great appreciation for photography, it's been such a wonderful and fun learning experience.  It's pretty cool to be on the other side for the first time, to be able to let the world see what I see through my eyes.

This is what I shot after my 2nd day of class....    




A photo captures a moment, a feeling, an emotion. 
This is my new hobby...my new passion.

No comments: