Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Manic Monday

Just another Manic Monday!
My schedule was crazy as usual.  Had to run to my silk vendor's office to finalize the last of my Spring 09 prints. Yes, can you believe that I'm finishing up on Spring 2009 already--geez!  I can't believe I'm almost done and going to be on schedule for the first time.  WOW!
Ginny & Jeanette, you're gonna be so proud of me.  Yaaaaay!

This past weekend, I stopped by my friend Calvin Tran's shop to play catch up.  Calvin surprised me with this gift...I LOVE it!  Makes me feel "oh so chic!" I look like an UPTOWN GIRL =).

11:30am- Meeting w/ Allan (silk vendor)
I've been working with Allan since day one.  He's taught me everything I know about silk. I would be so lost without you, Big Daddy! 

Look at what I have to sift through! So many new fabrications, color swatches, and thread colors to choose from.  Too many options...yikes! My eyes were hurting after 2 1/2 hours of staring at all this!

Here we are finalizing the last of the Spring 09 prints. I'm soooo excited! We really took it to the next level.  YK is all grown up!  I can't wait till you guys see the line. It's my favorite collection to date =).

It's always a pleasure working with you, Allan!  I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since we met at my first textile show in NYC. Wow, how time flies...sniff...sniff...sniff.  
ALLAN, THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!

Love,
Your Lil Kim


No comments: