Monday, July 14, 2008

Brunch in Brooklyn

This past Sunday, my friend Rico invited me to brunch at his friend Junior's new restaurant, THE SPOT.
I was excited to go to Prospect Heights, because I have never been there.
Since I moved to NYC, I'd probably gone to Brooklyn no more than 10x the past 7yrs. Pretty sad right?

Sundays are my mellow chill days. This is what I wore...


Check out THE SPOT!

THE SPOT
417 Prospect Place
(between Classon Ave & Grand Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
T: (917) 709-8464

I'm always a big supporter of new businesses and mom & pop shops.
It's important to always support the little guys =)!
Thanks, Junior, for the delicious food and mimosas! You're such a sweetheart! The crab cakes were amaaaaazing! I'm definitely coming back for dinner and brunch again.

After brunch, Rico gave me a mini tour of the neighborhood.
Check out this street....wow...so quaint!


A few blocks down, we stumbled onto this modern home....OH MY!
I can't believe someone built this place in the middle of all these brownstones. I am obsessed with modern homes, and furniture! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...check out the glass windows.

No comments: