Wednesday, July 23, 2008

(capsule)

Yesterday I stopped by the (capsule) Trade Show to see what's going on in Men's Contemporary Fashion. I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this show the past few seasons, but never had the chance to stop by to check it out. It was hosted in an old synagogue in the Lower East Side, which now is used as an event and performance space. I was blown away by the venue. It had high vaulted ceilings, balconies that overlooked the main floor and stained glass work. I felt like I was entering an abandoned building from the 1800s.

Check it out....




Vendors were spread out from the main floor all the way up to the 4th floor. Lounges were set up on each floor for buyers to rest, listen to a live DJ and drink at the open bar.
I have to say, I've been to many trade shows in the States and overseas, and this by far left a WOW impression on me. Besides them having a well edited selection of upcoming to veteran designers, the show itself stood out overall. I was very impressed!

http://capsuleshow.com

No comments: