Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WEEKLY OBSESSION: SWEETHYPE!

This week, I'm obsessing over my latest project- SWEETHYPE.COM! I'm so excited to share it with all of you! You guys are the first to hear about it, before the public does =). 

A few months ago, my brother introduced me to Digg.com (online social news site). I LOVED the concept of it, but didn't like the fact that most of the content catered to men. I was shocked that there was nothing out there for women. With the help of my brother and a few tech savvy friends, we came up with SweetHype, a site for women to post links to articles that they find interesting, inspiring, etc. I wanted SweetHype to be a ONE STOP SHOP for millennium women to share and read the latest scoops ranging from politics and the green movement to fashion and makeup. I see SweetHype as Digg's (Oh Kevin Rose-you are too cute! Sighhh...) cool hip girlfriend =)!

How SweetHype works: You can go on and share stories that interest you with other readers, or HYPE the ones that you like!

We just launched the BETA site this week! I want you to be the first to view it so we can work out all of the kinks before launching it to the public. This means that you can get an inside look at it before everyone else! I'd love it if you could take a look at it and let me know what you think. The website is www.sweethype.com.

This is my new baby, and I'm sooooo excited to share it with you guys! Please help spread the word and send it to your friends!


Click here to add SweetHype to your facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SweetHypecom/40865124918

No comments: