Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY 40TH SONIA!

I've been a big fan of Sonia Rykiel for years.  I LOVE her quirky cute twists and usage of fun colors year round. Known for her knits, Sonia always made you feel "Oh, so happy!" when wearing one of her pieces. She's all about BRIGHT COLORS and being FUNKY FRESH!
  
Since it was SONIA RYKIEL's 40TH Anniversary, she made sure her show stood out amongst the rest of Paris Fashion Week shows. There were roses being thrown from the audience to girls dancing the night away on the runway.  It sure looked like everyone was having a blast! I wish I was there, because it looked like one of those moments that would go down in fashion history!

Here are a few of the MANY pieces I was drooling over from her Spring 2009 Collection. I HEART the dresses! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!!!
What good is a 40th Birthday without a surprise right? After 40yrs of contributing to the fashion world, it was time for the fashion world to give back!  At the end of the show 30 models came out wearing Sonia Rykiel inspired looks designed by some of the fashion world's biggest names!  Awwww, isn't that soooo sweet?! Check out my favorites below...


HAPPY 40TH ANNIVERSARY SONIA! 
YOU ARE A LEGEND AND YOU TOTALLY ROCK!

Check out the rest of her Spring 2009 Collection HERE at www.style.com!

http://soniarykiel.com/

No comments: