Friday, October 10, 2008

Milan Fashion Week Spring 2009

Now that things are finally starting to get back to normal in my life, it's so nice to sit down this morning with a cup of coffee, and indulge in some good eye candy and not feel rushed to get out of my apt. 

I finally had the time to catch up on Spring 09 Fashion Week shows.
Here's a recap of my favorite pieces from Milan Fashion Week Spring 2009. I LOVE Spring Collections because it's all about COLOR, PRINTS and feeling OH, SO HAPPY!

MILAN FASHION WEEK SPRING 2009
MY WISH LIST...

**click on images below to view it in larger size**








I've been so crazy busy the past few weeks. I'm sorry for the lack of blogging! Next week I will be back and ready to blog blog blog!

check out the rest of the collections @ www.style.com

1 comment:

Jim Curtz said...

The model's dresses really blast the ramp floor. The boots have Cow-Boy style. The party dresses really catch the viewer’s attention on the first side.

Crystal Meth