Monday, October 27, 2008

Tompkins Square Park Halloween Doggy Parade

Every year, Tompkins Square Park hosts an annual Halloween Doggy Parade. I flew back early so I could take the little munchkins to it. Gotta always make time for the little ones. Family always comes first in my book before work. 

It was such a pretty day Sunday. Thank goodness, because Saturday was horrendous. I wanted to take advantage of the nice weather and wear a skirt. My outfit for the day....
Hundreds of people showed up with their dogs to Tompkins Square Park for the Halloween Doggy Parade! New Yorkers LOVE their dogs! 

This year, Yumi wanted to dress up as an OG (Original Gangster) Rapper! Check out my baby rockin the gold chains, glasses and hoodie. Yup, she's keepin it real!

FAMILY DAY in the park...

My niece, Mizu, opted to wear something pretty....

Check out some of the cool costumes at the parade...
OMG...my little girl is so silly! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!
More cute costumes...
My friend Fernando was in town. He was YUMSTA's body guard for the day!

Such a fun Sunday with the kids! Stay tune for their Halloween Bash this Wednesday at the YUMI KIM SHOP!

No comments: