Friday, September 26, 2008

YUMI KIM STORE OPENING PARTY!

I can't believe this is really happening. I have a store in New York City! OMG! It hasn't hit me yet! I keep pinching myself and saying-
"Is this for reals? We actually made it happen?!"

It's been a crazy roller coaster ride the past few weeks.  I can't believe I actually made it happen!  I have so many people to thank.  I owe my staff and friends BIG time for being there for me.  Thank you so much for staying all those late nights and working those long days.  You guys seriously are the best! I can't thank all of you enough for help making my dream come true! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing team and friends! I LOVE you guys!

Now onto the BIG night!  Check out the pix....

September 17th, 2008: 
8PM 105 Stanton Street   NY, NY 10002
YUMI KIM STORE GRAND OPENING PARTY!!!





































THANK YOU FOR AN AMAAAAZING AND MEMORABLE NIGHT!!!

No comments: