Saturday, September 6, 2008

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK- SPRING 2009: 9/5

I can't believe New York Fashion Week is already here...BIG WOW! I've been so caught up with work and my own thing that I haven't been paying attention to all the commotion that normally goes on in the city during NY Fashion Week. 

Yesterday was the first day of the show.  I always browse through all the collections and make notes of all the pieces I LOVE and place them on my WISH LIST =). Check out some of the items I would LOVE to rock this upcoming Spring...

YIGAL AZROUEL- very chic and the details are so pretty!
I was very impressed with BCBG's Spring 2009 Collection!  
There were so many pieces I wanted to own!  

I always LOVE funky cocktail dresses!  
This one is super cute by ERIN FETHERSTON....

RACHEL ROY,  I like the details of your collection this season.  This purple dress is pretty simple, but it caught my attention! LOVE the color....oh so pretty!
Awww, the newcomer- VINCENTE VILLARIN!
She's getting quite a buzz, and I could see why. Very delicate and feminine! One word sums her collection up for me...SWEET!

I would totally rock this outfit.  
It has this downtown girl vibe...so LES chick!  Too Cute!

I can't believe DAY ONE is already over.  I'll keep you guys posted the rest of the week of what made it onto my Spring 2009 Wish List =)! Enjoy!

No comments: