Thursday, September 4, 2008

She got legs...

I can't believe it's already SEPTEMBER...geez, where did time go? As soon as September hits and Labor Day passes, for most of us Summer is officially over. Boo hoooo hooo =(! It's a sign that it's time to start dressing for fall.  It's time to pull out the sweaters, boots, and cute pieces to layer up. 

While sitting at the airport the other day waiting for my flight back to NYC, I decided to do some online shopping =). What a nice way to kill time, right? I was searching for cool Fall pieces to add onto my wardrobe. I stumbled onto Costume Dept., a cool leggings company. I LOVE that they have such a good selection of funky prints to choose from.  I would totally rock these hip leggings with a solid basic t-shirt...oh so stylish! 

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE my new leggings by Costume Dept.! 
Check out how cool they look!

Leggings are perfect for those lazy days, and the best part is that they're so comfortable=). I couldn't help but order all of the prints/colorways below.They're too cool to pass up! 
They cost between $35-$55....pretty cool deal!  
These leggings are perfect for spicing up any simple outfit!

I think they're so HOT!  
I hope they arrive in the mail soon, because I can't wait to ROCK them!

www.costumedept.com

No comments: