Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK- SPRING 2009: 9/8

I'm sorry for the delay on NYC Fashion Week report. You guys know it's been pretty crazy trying to balance everything in my life with the opening of my new shop. It's been sooooo hectic. I get a free pass the next 2 weeks ok?

Onto the shows!
Check out the items I'm coveting from Monday's shows....

PETER SOM-"Did you make this for me?"
I would rock this outfit all the time. It's sooo cute! Love the belt addition to it!
PROENZA SCHOULER, I'm really feelin all the leather looks you guys are using for Spring. 

MARC JACOBS, I've been drooling over your Spring 09 collection. After breaking down the pieces individually and dissecting them one by one, I have to say I'm in LOVE with the fabrics you're using. Oh my, LOVE LOVE LOVE...and I haven't even gotten to the shoes yet.  I think I might be purchasing my first pair of MARC JACOBS heels in Spring 09. Sighh.....

THAKOON, at first I thought-"Am I looking at the right collection?"  This was a bit of a departure for you since we're all so used to the pretty girl look.  Your girl for spring 09 seems like she's been hanging around Downtown NY w/ Alexander Wang's girls a bit =).  Love that she's gotten a bit tougher! Oh, and the shoes--LOVE!  I still want the yellow shoes from your Fall 08 runway show...so HOT!
CATHERINE MALANDRINO- you never let us down! LOVE the details on this top!

CAROLINA HERRARA, this dress is so freakin GORGEOUS! Now this is what you call an OSCAR dress!

No comments: