Monday, September 8, 2008

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK- SPRING 2009: 9/7

I've had such a looooooong work day. I don't know if it's because I'm so exhausted that my Spring WISH LIST is pretty short today. I just finished browsing through Day #3, and so far PREEN is sticking out amongst the rest.

I've been a big fan of PREEN for quite sometime now.  
LOVE the minimal, but detailed pieces they make!

LOVE the zippers on this dress!

I rarely wear red tones, but this one I would totally rock! It's so funky!

I'm all about the little black dresses. This one will never go out of style.
Check out the shoes too!
talk about HOT PANTS! ooooh, I want them!

SARI GUERON, I LOVE the touch of lace and bling you incorporated into you Spring Collection. Very cute!

Awww, HERVE LEGER...where do I begin with you? You oooooze of SEX SEX SEX. You sure know how to make a girl feel fat...ha. This swimsuit is so sexy. Maybe the next BOND girl could rock this piece? This suit sure makes me want to run to the gym...LOL!

Yes, it's a killer dress...only in my dreams I could rock this. Man, all I could think about is sucking in my stomach...ha!

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG, you know I'm a sucker for pretty LONG dresses! Very cute!


TULEH, you guys always make the prettiest dresses!  I LOVE how this dress flows!

Alright gang, it's late....I'm tired from a long day.  Need to catch up on my Zzzzz's.

No comments: