Sunday, September 7, 2008

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK- SPRING 2009: 9/6


NEW YORK FASHION WEEK- SPRING 2009 COLLECTION
My Spring 09 Wish List continues...

JAMES COVIELLO, I'm really feeling all your prints! Love the color combos you selected for Spring!
KOI SUWANNATE, I could dress this up with heels, or wear it with flip flops on my casual days.
ROSA CHA, always about sexy sexy swimsuits.  This one I could totally rock!
VENA CAVA, you ladies totally rock!  I LOOOOOVE your designs!
UNITED BAMBOO, the duo does it again!  I'm feeling this quirky piece!
ADAM, who doesn't LOVE rockin bright colors in the spring? It always brightens my mood!
THREE AS FOUR, you guys always amaze me!  I LOVE this piece!

Ok, I saved the BEST for last.  I am a HUGE fan of ALEXANDER WANG! I LOVE his roll out of bed grunge girl from Fall 08. I know I'm always rockin YUMI KIM & Vintage, but my all time favorite outfit is a comfy soft T-shirt, vintage denim skirt, and a cool pair of vintage shoes or boots. 

For Spring 09, Wang brought back the grunge girl a bit; she's just a little bit more polished and is sporting a little color =).  I have to say, I can't wait to purchase my first pair of Alexander Wang shoes launching Spring 09.  Check out the shoes in Alexander Wang's Spring 09 Collection here on style.com. They're making me drool! So HOT!!!

No comments: