Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekly Obsession: JAE BASILIO

This week I'm OBSESSING over my JAE BASILIO sweaters. My girlfriend, Janet, sent me a box full of luscious cashmere sweaters and cool, funky pieces for me to ROCK. I tend to get lazy during the winter, so I'm always rocking black leggings (my staple item during the winter) with a cute top. Thank you for the gifts, mama! I LOVE THEM!  

Yes, I'm all about rockin Jae Basilio this week!
Check out my outfits for the week....

I'm OBSESSED with Jae Basilio's Randi Cashmere Cardigan!!! I have it in every color!!! It's an easy layering piece. It's great for when you need that quick cute piece to throw over when you're running out the door. I've practically been living in it.  
Thanks so much Janet, for the beautiful Jae Basilio pieces! You rock, mama! LOVE YOU! You know YUMI KIM supports JB for life!
XOXO,
Kim

No comments: