Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have a HUUUUUUUGE announcement to make!
I can't hold back anymore! It's been so hard holding back the GREAT news the past few weeks. I have to share it and let it out now!  

I'm opening my first YUMI KIM flagship store in New York!!! 

Whooohoooooo! I didn't want to say anything weeks ago until everything was confirmed 100%. I've been super busy busting my butt working on renovations the past 2 weeks.  That's why I've been so exhausted and tired! It's been so crazy balancing everything from my day to day business operations, designing, production, attending Project LV, preparing for the Coterie Trade Show, and now I have this HUGE project of opening my first YUMI KIM shop--all in one month...oh my goodness. I honestly wasn't planning on opening a YUMI KIM shop this soon, but this shop kind of landed on my lap. I took it as a sign and ran with it. 

I'm sooooo excited and can't wait for you guys to see it!!!

YUMI KIM flagship shop is opening soon in the Lower Eastside--yup, my favorite neighborhood in NYC baby! Yaaaaaay! Check it out!

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Maestra said...

KIM!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you!!! I'm going to have to take a trip out there to see it. Hope your doing well!!

<3 Angie