Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Law of Attraction

I was raised Buddhist so I always live by- "BE GOOD, DO GOOD." Over the weekend I spent time reflecting on my life and all the great things I've been blessed with. Life has been great to me and I'm in a very HAPPPY place right now. They say when you're HAPPY, you give off good POSITIVE energy. I'm a big believer in the LAW OF ATTRACTION

After "cleaning house" and making "KIM" time this past weekend, I feel rejuvenated with a new burst of energy the past few days. Lots of positive energy flowing and I'm feeling "oh so happy!"

This new energy has allowed me to start experimenting and be more creative; recently I've been exploring graphic prints. Yes, my specialty is floral prints, but it's good to once in a while change things up a bit =)! Check out my DRU NY shoes that Tiffany gifted me.  Sooo cute and comfy! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!

After my morning meeting, I got to the office and shared some good news with the staff. 30mins later the phone rang and I received some BIGGER & BETTER news! I started screaming and jumping up and down. I don't recall when was the last time I ever screamed out loud and been this excited! The positive energy was definitely flowing! I have some BIG plans in the works. Once it's finalized, you guys will be the first to know!  I can't wait to share it!
The news was too good to not pop open the champagne bottle. We had to celebrate! All my hard work is paying off! Awwww.....   

Business Tip of the week:
Remember to always stay POSITIVE through good and bad times. Energy is such a powerful thing. POSITIVE attracts POSITIVE!  When you project good energy, you're attracting good things to be reflected back your way. 


I left the office feeling like I was on cloud 9.  I looked up at the sky and it was so beautiful. I said to myself, "Wow, life has been  good to you, Kimmie.  Keep staying positive and doing good things.  Good things really do happen to good people."

I headed downtown w/Jen to discuss the GREAT NEWS. I have 4wks to make a lot of major things happen! Life is going to be so CRAZY the next few weeks. I have this new project to work on, plus prepare for Coterie-my biggest trade show of the year.YIKES! Yes, we can do it!!! Yes, we're going to make it happen! Think it, Believe it, and it will happen!
I told myself starting tomorrow I will detox and eat healthy again for the next 2wks. I've been eating so bad lately.  I think it was a mental backlash after reading Skinny Bitch...LOL.  Here I am enjoying my last bad supper with Jen.  Of course, I had to go all out.  3 course meal, eating southern comfort food.  Go out with a big bang right?  Ha!

Here's to staying POSITIVE!

No comments: